Thursday, August 2, 2007

Alphabet Tag

I know, I know. In a game of tag, someone is suppose to tag you. I found this thing called alphabet tag online and I thought it was mighty clever. If you want to tag yourself and do it, you should :)

A – Available/Single? - Happily not available...as in married
B – Best Friend? – Patrick indeed is my best friend. Where does a girl go from there? I can think of 3 ladies in my life that can probably take the best friend list.
C – Cake or Pie? – Probably cake - chocolate with chocolate icing. But gosh, pie is great too.
D – Drink Of Choice? – Water, please. But a little iced tea never hurt me.
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? – mascara. I even wore it in the triathlon....
F – Favourite Colour? - crayon color? maroon. otherwise, I like blues and reds a lot. And pink.
G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? – Neither. Too gummy, too chewy
H – Hometown? – Morgantown, WV
I – Indulgence? – Coffee drinks...pedicures...
J – January Or February? – Hum. I would say February
K – Kids & Their Names? – No kids...but we like these names for our future kids: Jackson, William, Andrew, Ella, Madeline (I'm the only one who likes that name!)
L – Life Is Incomplete Without? – God. Patrick. Love. Sunsets. Rainy days. Lattes. :)
M – Marriage date? – November 20, 2004
N – Number Of Siblings? – 1: A younger sister
O – Oranges Or Apples? – hum. I do love fruit. I think I would take oranges, alone. Apples in something.
P – Phobias/Fears? – Hum. I fear someone breaking into my house.
Q – Favourite Quote? – I have a lot. But this is a recent fav : "My f-finger hurts" - MJR
R – Reason to Smile? – Fall is coming. I'm saved by grace. I have an incredible husband.
S – Season? Fall.
T – Tag people? – Not usually.
U – Unknown Fact About Me? – Before I leave the library on Wednesdays, I stop by the magazines and read People (magazine). Guilty pleasure.
V – Vegetable you don’t like? – I'm finding that there are more and more vegetables I like. You know, though, fennel is hard because it smells like licorice.
W – Worst Habit? – spending more time than I should on the computer. (and so many more irritating things)
X – X–rays You’ve Had? – Of the following body parts: knees, ankles, teeth, arms
Y – Your Favourite Food(s)? – filet mignon. mashed or baked sweet potatoes. steamed broccoli. tiramisu. ice cream. boston cream pie.
Z – Zodiac Sign? –Well, for informative purposes...I am a scorpio.

No comments: