Friday, February 6, 2009

Spring is coming...

I can feel it. Sort of. Today it's 33 degrees outside and I did not button my coat OR wear gloves. Tomorrow, it's suppose to be 48! Oh my soul. It's coming. Spring is coming.

Soooooooo, I was at the mall walking around getting some cardio in for the day ;). I went to Hallmark and got some cards for my love (his birthday is Wednesday. The big 3-0!), and then I walked into Old Navy - just for fun. I was thinking about how someday soon I can buy real people clothes and be cute in new spring outfits. I can wear jeans with a zipper again and shirts that don't expand on purpose!

Then. I. saw. it.

The raincoat of happiness, color and joy. I tired it on (I had to!). It was a little snug in the chest area, but I loved it. All I could imagine was wearing it with a cute jean skirt and my red rain boots. It really is the little things in life that make me so excited!

And I bought it.

It's white and navy blue. With little flowers. On sale. Perfect! Come on, Spring, get here already!!!

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

dawg-gone adorable.

Erin said...

Yes, I saw that at ON, too, and thought it was so cute, but somewhat unnecessary in our weather! Did you see the little umbrella that matched! So cute!!
How's the sleeping these days?

Beth said...

1. Mall walking for cardio... I like it. :)

2. That raincoat is so cute! A great purchase!

3. BRING ON SPRING. I can't wait!

Amanda said...

that might be the hippest, cutest, most fabulous rain coat i have ever seen!!!! yay for u!!!!