Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The joys of having a puppy...

Here are some more pictures of Piper, our new puppy, with Patrick and myself. I must say, puppies are very high maintenance. He is very fun and very good at biting me, as well as other things. But as I type he is laying at my feet in the kitchen. These are the times I think he likes me. Or maybe it's the cool tile floor that he likes. I don't know. :)

Aren't we cute? Patrick sleeping with Piper and me trying desperately to hold on to him! He is a licky little thing too....but oh so precious! Piper has taught me a lot about unconditional love (such as, I don't have it). It's hard making a schedule around a small puppy, but I'm starting to get use to it. We take a long walk in the morning, good for me and good for him. Although I don't want him to grow up too quick, I look forward to the day when he can be alone in the living room and when I don't have to take him outside every 20 minutes. We love him though. And any dog advice is welcomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you both (or should I say all three) are having fun.