Sunday, November 26, 2006

Blogger, blogger, bo bogger

I was able to change my blog template tonight and I really like it. It was very fun to make it my own.

Well, we've arrived in Indiana, PA. Not without much drama, of course. Not five minutes after we left the Lodge (which is what everyone calls Patrick's parents house...it is a log cabin and huge) Patrick hit a deer. I saw the deer fly across the road and then Patrick turned into a parking lot. We examined his truck and found only minor damage. He pushed and pulled and kicked a few things and we were good to go. Better his truck than my car. This is definitely one way I know that we are not in Texas anymore.

We stayed pretty safe after that incident. The trip here was about 2 1/2 hours, but it didn't feel that way at all. I saw one Starbucks along the way, but we were in traffic and couldn't stop. I happily listened to Norah Jones and K-LOVE the whole way here.

We're staying at the Comfort Inn tonight. Hopefully, we'll have a home tomorrow and even better, have a home with stuff tomorrow. We're not sure when the movers are coming with all of our belongings. I have visions of our stuff laying along I-81. Oh, how sad that would be. The movers are suppose to be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I hope they call before they come. I would hate to not be there and then they just leave...with my stuff.

So, our new chapter begins. I look forward to reading and writing each page.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

So how is Pennsylvania treating you, girl? Give me the details! Did my package get there safely? (I mailed it to the in-laws)