Thursday, December 7, 2006

Because You are with me....

This is a song by Ginny Owens. I love listening to her music. During each season of my life, I feel like the Lord has used her music to really encourage me. The words the Lord gives her speak clearly about my situations and my heart. This song is called "With Me" and it's how I want to feel right now. This is certainly not the last time you'll see lyrics from Ginny Owens posted on my blog :)
_______________________________________
Life is a strange thing. Sometimes it's thrilling
And sometimes it gets me down. Some days my world
So all consuming, I'm afraid I'm gonna drown.
But there's one thing I know for sure

CHORUS:
Let good days come
Let dark days call
But every day You're with me, with me through it all.
And I will embrace what every moment brings
Because You are with me.

I cannot measure, The pain and pleasure
Life has up its sleeve. My joys and sorrows,
Todays and tomorrows OFFER me no guarantees.
But there's one thing I know for sure
Let good days come

And when life isn't fair,I can still smile
Even in my despair
You're there all the way

No comments: