Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I like our chiroprator...

I first started going to the chiropractor several months ago. For the first two months, I went every week and now I'm going every 10 to 14 days. I have a lot of back problems (that I won't go into now), so it's nice to feel good after I've left my visit with Dr. Sleppy.

I've gotten to know the doctor and the receptionist pretty well. I mean, I see them more often than I see some of my friends! We always have something to talk about when I go in. The doctor use to be a personal trainer, so he is always giving me helpful tips and such. I certainly appreciate that!

Perhaps my favorite thing about going to the chiropractor is this: they give me magazines. They have so many all the time that they give them to people. Instead of making weekly trips to the recycling center, patients can take the ones they are interested in.

I like their magazines because they are magazines I wouldn't necessarily buy (Shape, Fitness, Self), but they interest me greatly. So I always come home with a good half read magazine. And I love that because magazine reading is one way I know I can relax and de-stress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chiropractors can help with infertility to some degree. Ask your doc about it.