Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry (day after) Christmas!

Here are a few pictures to highlight our Christmas extravaganza. I'll post in detail when I get a chance:

Patrick and his Snowman friend. Did anyone see the Halloween Office when Michael Scott has another head on his shoulder and Dwight is a Sith Lord and they are in Michael's office talking about who to fire? Okay, well...we were acting out that scene right after I took this picture. Good times :) My mom and my sister opening presents...
Cassidy, Jenna and Aunt Ashley on a Exxon/Starbucks run on Christmas Eve...
Kent and Patrick entertaining us with some sweet guitar playing...
Christmas morning...the presents cleared out pretty quickly!
Aunt Eileen and her festive table. She put together an incredible dinner for us!
Me and my favorite person in all of the world...
The reason for Christmas. A child was born to save the world...what an incredible gift from God.

Whew! I've got some fun posts ahead! While it was chaos traveling a lot over the last three days, we had so much fun and really enjoyed seeing so many people to celebrate Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a nice time was had by all!

Jen said...

So glad for a chance to visit with you on Cmas Eve, Ash! :)