Sunday, February 17, 2008

Creative me...

I like creating things, as I'm sure most of you know. I'm not wonderful at creating anything, but I think I can create a lot of things well. So, I took it upon myself to make baby shower invitations for my friend's shower (that I am hosting).

Ah. I have never hated my computer, until today. I am not computer savvy. I am not a techie, if you will. I am a low maintenance, email checking, internet browsing kind of gal. I don't use these extra programs often. I use Word to write things, make a few things and that's about all.

I used Word to create the invitation. I think I should have taken an "idiot's guide to making things in Word" tutoriol before attempting the craziness of inivation making. The Final product (after about three different ones) is, sadly, being printed on regular paper because it's Sunday afternoon and nothing is open. Oh well. People will come anyways, I hope :)

Also, I would be more than happy to share the glory of my first baby shower invite, but I have no clue how to put it on blogger. If anyone does know how, I'll gladly accept advice and then attempt the attachment :)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah, that's cruel to tell us all about it but not show us!! I'm sure it's great! And, yes, people will come!

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

I say take a pic of the printed invite with your digital cam, and upload pic from there. :)

Anonymous said...

You are very creative! I love all the things that you have made for me! Can't wait to see what this invitation looks like. :)