Saturday, February 16, 2008

Days like today...

I love days like today, here's why:

*I got to snuggle and sleep in with my incredible husband (who was on the rig last night and I didn't hear from him for a long time, so when he finally came home my heart was so glad that he was okay and it made me love him all the more).

*We had a yummy breakfast of homemade whole wheat waffles with banana's on top!

*Patrick and I went to Lowe's together to get a new ceiling fan (the one in our bedroom just stopped last night. bummer.) and walked around together and laughed and talked about all the great things we want to do to our house someday.

*The sun is shining. I don't remember the last time I saw the sun shine in Indiana, PA (okay, realistically, it was probably last week or something).

*We have big plans of doing nothing, together. I love that.

Snow covered, sunny, cold Saturdays full of time with my husband. No big plans, just he and I together, all day. These days don't come around too often, so please excuse me while I help m handy husband put up a ceiling fan!

No comments: