Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh, hello farm!

Yesterday, we went to the farm for a bit. It was Frank's birthday, so we all had dinner together. But since we were there, I took advantage of the gorgeous day and picked some black raspberries! While I was out, I took some pictures of the farm. I love how vibrant the farm is in the summer. So full of life, of color. These acres wake up in the summer, and I love to catch them in their prime!

Hanging out on the four-wheeler. I was trying to find the best place to pick.

My turtle friend who was very discouraged that I was interrupting his peaceful day. Here he is, tucking his head in to hide from me.
Patrick picking the berries way in the back. My legs are so unhappy that I tried to get back there.

The unhappy leg that had scratches all over from thorn bushes. Why do berry bushes have thorns? We're suppose to eat them!
The berries... they soon became muffin fillers and those turned out quite nicely.
Look at that color! There are baby trees in this field. Can you see them?
Tiger Lillie's, I love your beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that farm too!!! You look so happy sitting on that 4-wheeler all you need is your straw hat! :) Love you!