Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Somethings I love...

*When Patrick gets a craving for crepes and we make them together. Sugary yum-ness covered in nutella - ahhhh, reminds me of our first morning in Paris. However, the crepe was way too big with way too much nutella for this girl and I about passed out because of sugar overload (in paris, that is). Patrick, on the other hand, is eating his second nutella crepe as I type. C'est magnifique!

*When Patrick insists on drawing me a warm bath to ease my aches and pains.

*Romeo's Pizza

*Knowing that I'll get to meet our baby soon! AND knowing that I've done all the little things that I wanted to get done before he gets here.

*Little baby puppies waiting for me to meet them at the farm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Patrick! He's a keeper!! :)

Nathan & Sarah said...

30 DAYS!!!! how exciting!