Friday, March 13, 2009

Great fabric! plus a coupon!

I was visiting Homemade by Jill yesterday and saw that Fabric.com was offering $5 off the order if you mention a code from her website! I had to check it out and I found this fabric...
I love it, I love it, I love it! I ordered a yard and a half (because it was so great!) so I could make a nursing cover and have some left over. All the beautiful things I could make with leftovers of this springy, pretty fabric are racing through my head! An apron, some pillow covers, a tote bag - my options are endless!

Check out Homemade by Jill to get the coupon, then head over to Fabric.com to find your favorite fabric for that project you've been waiting to work on!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful fabric and will make a very nice cover.

Anonymous said...

ooooh!!! absolutely gorgeous!!! I just envisioned that fabric becoming so many beautiful things! And you are so crafty-- I know you will put it to great use. I may have to head over to fabric.com and check it all out! cheers, ash!

young wife&mom said...

can you come to wv and teach a sewing course?
haha..