Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photo shoot

So yesterday I was trying to keep Benjamin awake for a while and he was just so cute that I grabbed my camera and started taking pictures. He hates the flash, but endured the photo shoot well. I took a ton of pictures (as in 120 of them...) and just have to share some the cutest with you all! Also, Benjamin was two weeks old yesterday!

The boppy was the prop of choice since our little guy can't hold himself up. Still, he's too sweet and I know somewhere inside of him he wants to sleep better at night :)










He was exhausted afterwards :) Not I. I could have taken pictures all day long!

5 comments:

Baby Hancock said...

BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Keep taking pics...they grow so fast!!

Jen said...

What a sweet final picture to your photo shoot ~ love the yawn! He's beautiful, Ashley... can't wait to meet him!

mama cindy said...

He is so precious! It was great getting to seeing you all yesterday. I had a GREAT day!!! Can't wait to see the next batch of pics.

Love you!!

Amanda said...

Love it!!! What a beautiful gift from the Lord! Can't wait to meet him in person!!! Love you!

The Royal Garcias said...

You made a little Patrick!!!!! WOW!! The resemblance is uncanny.