Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Things that make me crazy...

Crazy good AND crazy bad:

1. The way Piper barks at the back door so we will let him in. Just wait patiently, dear doggie. Maybe I don't want you in just yet...

2. How Benjamin seems to completely ignore any and all areas of "no" in our house. The TV, just don't touch it. Screaming, stop. The fireplace, leave it alone. Outlets, please stop removing the covers.

3. Being consistent. Saying "no" or "stop" over and over again is really not all it's cracked up to be. But I will remain as consistent as possible because I know it's worth it.

4. Humidity.

5. Patrick's old yearbooks. I laugh so much when we look through them and read things. It's really a great time.

6. Traffic. This is a big ole fat NOT good crazy :)

7. Extra hormones in my body. This, my friends, is a literal crazy. Just ask Patrick. Sweet, sweet man.

8. My lack of motivation lately during nap time. Why don't I want to clean my house or mop the floors? I know that I LOVE the outcome, but it's just so hard to pick myself off of the computer or away from the couch. Terrible, I know. It's just a season, I'm sure :)

9. The way Benjamin will run up to me and jump on my lap when we're watching Dinosaur Train. Oh. my. soul. Snuggles are what make a momma's world go round, y'all. My heart goes insane when I see that little face smirk at me.

10. That my baby is old enough to spend a day away from me. What? Not my tiny little, helpless baby. Oh, boy. I just can't stop this growing up business and I have to be okay with that. Soooo, I'll enjoy it.

11. That I used the word "just" way too many times in this post :)

No comments: