Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A good deal!

What better way to celebrate my birthday week than free ice cream and free coffee? I'm not sure. Maybe being able to thoroughly enjoy them. Ah well.

Starbucks is offering "buy one holiday drink, get one free" on November 18-21st, 2-5 pm. What a deal! Grab you love or best friend or your neighbor, for goodness sake, and take advantage of this deal! You can check out the Starbucks website to see this offer and others they have coming up for the holiday season!

And, as I type this post, Cold Stone Creamery is offering free samples of their new eight layer cake. The offer was from 5 to 8 pm tonight, so sorry if you missed this. We took advantage of free ice cream cake and maybe, just maybe, got a cup of ice cream too :) This was particularly good timing because I wanted an ice cream cake for my birthday. I loved being able to sample two cakes. Both were wonderful!

I'll keep you updated on any other fantastic deals! :)

No comments: