Saturday, May 7, 2011

Baby Shower!

Just so we're all clear on something: I have really great friends. I mean, they are so wonderful and I love them dearly. I've only known these girls for seven months, but they mean the world to me and I feel like we've been friends for years. I love how the Lord knew which flock to lead us to because if He didn't, I wouldn't know many of these ladies.

I've had the privilege of praying with and crying with and laughing with these friends. We can talk about anything. Their fellowship is so sweet and I'm constantly encouraged, convicted and blessed by spending time with any of them. Seriously.

And they have made me feel so loved and cared for over the last seven months. I just don't think they know how much that has made living in Oklahoma so much easier!

So, these lovely ladies threw me a baby shower today! Yeah! I was always under the impression that if you had more than one baby, especially if it was the same gender, you weren't going to have a shower. I didn't expect one, but I'm so grateful to have had one! Getting together with them and getting things for my baby boy was so special!

As an added bonus {totally not baby related} Christy made this coffee punch/drink/milkshake thing and I'm pretty sure I consumed most of it. I didn't get a picture of it, but I need to make this for you. You'll love it. And you know what, Erin C? I totally thought of you when I drank this incredible drink. Is that weird? :)

Anyways, here are some pictures from the shower! I don't think I made a good face in any picture, but all faces are "normal" so that's okay. It's more realistic :)

Now this is a blurry picture, but you needed to see this outfit with a dinosaur on it. It says, "Big Guy" under it. So cute. Especially since I'm confident that this boy is gonna be big!
And this picture is just fun. And feels very normal. Please don't kill me, Christy...
Calendar!



It says, "A great catch" - a-dor-able!

Being consumed by the insane amount of tissue paper in Kat's present. I'm saving this pile of paper and re-gifting it when she has her baby boy (!!!!!) in August :)
Moby wrap!!!
These are my friends {minus two} - and Cassady...sweet girl :)
Thanks, friends! You're wonderful!

No comments: