Friday, October 28, 2011

Every.day

Everyday I hear an insane amount of questions and the word "why" has become a staple in B's vocab.

Everyday I get an incredible amount of snuggles and smiles and laughter.

Everyday I get discouraged or frustrated, at some point, because I'm dealing with a two year old -- who is just like me -- and it rocks me to the core. And I'm not proud of that, but I won't stop because I need all the momma practice I can get :)

Every morning I wake up to a sweet voice saying something about morning time, wanting juice or needing to get into my bed. If I'm lucky that sweet boy has his rain hat on and I get a little good morning chuckle out of the deal.

Everyday I entertain a baby giant/dragon/dinosaur for lunch or dinner. Sometimes he will come back after nap time or while we are running errands. Don't worry, though, these babies take up very little room and sir eat much at all.

Everyday I get sweet snuggles from Andrew. And more often than not we lay together on the couch until B wakes up from his nap.

I love being a momma. Every. Day.

1 comment:

mama cindy said...

and...you.are.a.wonderful.mother!!