Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just another Saturday...

People. I am putting this video on my blog per request of my incredible, brave husband. Be warned, this is gross.

For a little background information:
The toilet backed up yesterday morning. I tried to flush and plunge, but that didn't work. Patrick tried, too, but it was still backed up. We asked B if he put anything into the toilet and he assured us that he definitely flushed a race car. Patrick prepared the toilet for car removal and we flipped it over -- to find A TAIL!

Here is the exact conversation:
Me: What is that thing? It looks like a tail!
P: It IS a tail.
Me: Oh my soul. Oh my gosh. That's disgusting.

After I was done flipping out and removed Benjamin from the bathroom {he was very interested in being apart of this endeavor!}, Patrick asked me to video the ordeal.

Watch as Patrick discovers what was clogging our toilet! For the record, it definitely was not a race car :) Benjamin has been warned, though, to not put ANYTHING in the toilet -- ever!

Just another Saturday in suburbia, folks!



8 comments:

Courtney said...

Eeeee! I laughed through the whole video, in a "I'm so glad that's not at my house" way. We did have a rat in our basement sewer pipes a few years back but thank goodness it never ended up in the toilet!

Aub said...

I'll take your word for it that it is gross and not watch it, my stomach can't take much grossness these days!! :)

Kristin said...

Utterly and completely disgusting! I could never have even stayed in the house for that removal....let alone video tape it!!

T@R@ said...

Jamie and I "watched" this together and by that I mean he watched and I intermittently covered my eyes. ;)

Anonymous said...

You have one amazingly strong and handsome husband!!

mama cindy said...

I forgot to comment last night.....OMG how gross!!! Patrick is a hero!!! I think that this video is worth at least 10,000 thousand dollars in Americas Funniest Videos!!! Love you!

Nathan & Sarah said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That thing was huge! I did laugh though. How in the world did it get up there? I'm so glad Patrick was there to do that for you. (And I love how Benjamin kept coming in to see what his Daddy was doing... such a boy)

Cole said...

HA-made my morning. I was at the Taylors when we discovered a squirrel in the chimney of their wood stove. Smell was awful!

Hope you all are doing well.