Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Benjamin questionaire...


My friend, Amy, has this questionaire on her blog for her four year old.  I thought it would be fun to see how Benjamin would answer these questions!

How old are you? 3.  I turn 4 in  March.
How tall are you? Big. {with a very serious look} 
How much do you weigh? 5 pounds. {untrue. I think he weighs 34 pounds}
What is your favorite toy? pirates and shooter guns
Favorite book? books about dragons {but I would say any Berenstain Bears book}
Favorite movie? Peter Pan {He also like How to Train your Dragon and Robin Hood a lot}
Favorite TV show? Curious George
Favorite food? hamburger
Favorite fruit? strawberries and oranges
Favorite vegetable? carrots 
Favorite snack? fruit snacks {which is funny because he gets about one bag of fruit snacks a week!}
Favorite drink? Orange Juice
Favorite activity? clean up my toys {sweet, but not true. I asked a little more and he then decided on building legos}
Favorite color? black and green
Favorite sport? baseball
Favorite song? Holy, holy and Jesus loves me.
Favorite animal? lions
Favorite game? hide and seek
Favorite outfit? jeans. and this WVU shirt {whatever shirt he is wearing, I guess.  But always jeans}
Favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? blankie
Best Friend? Averie and Luke
When I grow up I want to be? a geologist.  and Star Wars.
Nicknames? B, sugar bear, Ben {Averie calls him Ben all the time.  It's her special name for him, she says} -- But he goes by Benjamin most of the time.
Thing I am really good at? drawing and building legos.

This was fun to do with him and he answered the questions {well, most of them} as I would have answered for him.  At least he is consistent!  This guy is too sweet and has such an incredible heart.  He's also tough and strong and has grown in his confidence so much over the last few months.

B has pink eye today, so he stayed home from school.  It's been fun having this extra day with him this week.  I love being with these guys so much!

No comments: