Thursday, March 28, 2013

The best I could do...

With these boys, taking pictures is as bad as cutting finger nails.
Even with bribery, everyone still scream and cries and walks away.

But still -- I do my job.
I take a lot of pictures and I cut 20 fingernails and 20 toenails regularly.
And one of these jobs is completely disgusting to me because boys. are. gross.
We will all be happier when they are able to groom themselves.

I digress...

It took these pictures to announce our pregnancy, but then I started reading Deuteronomy and told God's story of our lives instead.  And I'm glad I did.  It was sweet to remember and to rejoice in God's faithfulness to us -- through valleys and hard days and on mountains and in joy.

Either way, here is evidence of picture day  -- just for fun :)

Eyes closed.

Benjamin hiding.


Andrew leaving.

Benjamin spitting on his finger and wiping off the chalk.

Everyone is annoyed.

Good news! Andrew hears the dog next door.
And Benjamin has started wiping off more words with spit.

Andrew wants to talk about the dog...while Benjamin is hiding again.

So! Happy day.  My due date is October 5th -- and that is forever away.  But when you're taking care of two small boys, time flies.  It may go faster because I sleep so much.  I'll never know the real answer. 


The end!

No comments: