Saturday, November 16, 2013

The power of a little girl...

After two boys, I wasn't sure what I would do with a baby girl.  Or how I would feel about her.  But - truth be told - she is simply incredible.  Her little eyes and lips melt me and she a snuggle puppy to the fullest.  It's such a different feeling than I had with the boys.  Not better or worse -- just simply, and beautifully, different.

And they are all so different, why did I ever think I could feel the exact same about each of them?  That's something I'll never, ever get over.  Being able to abundantly love three children equally AMAZES me.  The ways and love of God AMAZE me.

Either way.  We took some impromptu family pictures this morning so I could order Christmas cards and here are a few pictures we captured along the way...

Daddy's little girl...





Benjamin wanted to be in all of the pictures... haha.

We just...have something that's unspeakable...


I can't lie -- she smiles for me like no one else!



Real life, folks! Three kids makes you tired like this ;)

She really does enjoy him...just not after 20 minutes of pictures.

No comments: