Thursday, March 13, 2014

A 5 year old questionnaire...

I'm pretty sure I did this for B's birthday last year. Either way, I wish you could have heard him answering.  It was pretty funny.  Some answers he was more than confident and sure of.  Others he had to think for bit. Here are five year old answers!

How old are you? five
How tall are you? {counting from his foot up to his head} 11 inches
How much do you weigh? {runs to the scale} 3-8-8. {38.8}
Who is your favorite person? Mommy, Ellie, myself, Andrew, Dadda. And that's all.
What is your favorite toy? my big walking spider.
Favorite book? The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. And Wink books {ninja books}
Favorite movie? Despicable Me 2
Favorite TV show? Curious George
Favorite food? hamburgers and pizza!
Favorite fruit? oranges, blueberries and strawberries
Favorite snack? apples and nutella...and fruit snacks
Favorite drink? lemonade
Favorite activity? drawing things.
Favorite school work? math and science
Favorite color? black and red
Favorite sport? baseball
Favorite song? The Lord's Prayer. And Counting Stars {by One Republic}
Favorite animal? cheetah. snakes. spiders. bears, too.
Favorite game? Uno and puzzles.
Favorite outfit? ninja outfits {which typically include black pants and/or a black shirt}
Favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? flashlight. sword. blankie.
Best Friend? Averie
When I grow up I want to be? a Jedi. and a karate guy.
Nicknames? Ben {laughs}, B
Thing I am really good at? doing jedi kicks {does several "jedi kicks" to prove how good he is} *If I  may add things here: drawing/coloring, running, using his imagination to come up with games or things to do...

Some other stats:
Clothing size: 4T or 5T, depending on the brand
Shoe size: 11
Height:  41 inches. {maybe 41 1/2, but his hair is pretty poofy so I couldn't fully tell}
Weight: 38.8 lbs

No comments: