Monday, January 22, 2007

Crop-o-rama

Over the weekend, I went to a crop at Carol's house. It was wonderful. Carol, Cindy and Jen get together a couple times a year to scrapbook and relax. This year, they invited me and it was so great! I enjoyed scrapbooking with Carol, Cindy and Jen because (the list is long, but here are some of my tops choices!) they are really good, they have a lot of things I can borrow and they are very fun to hang out with. I was so excited to finish my "year two" scrapbook while I was there.


It was so nice to be able to relax and enjoy the fellowship and conversation with these three very fine ladies. It was great getting to know them better and just hang out! We talked a lot, laughed a lot and ate a lot of chocolate. We listened to a lot of music and watched the Game Show Network for quite some time. I didn't know what fun game shows were out there! We had great food and a little bit of sleep. Cindy and I sat in the hot tub for a while. It was snowing and cold out, but it was so fun! Here are some pictures from the weekend:





This is me working hard with GSN in the background.
My table (we each had a table to work on.)

Carol, Ashley, Jen, Cindy...

No comments: