Sunday, May 6, 2007

A day trip for me!

Last Wednesday, I drove to Robinson to see my cousin Angela and her daughter, Ava (she's almost 3). We met for lunch and then spent the day (8 hours!) shopping. It was so wonderful! Angela and I have always been pretty close. We grew up together and grew closer as we got older. It's always fun to catch up with her and spend some quality time hanging out. I'm really grateful we live pretty close to one another!

I didn't feel like driving home after we were done shopping, so I stayed the night with her. It was really fun and very spontaneous! When we got to her house, she put Ava to bed while I chatted with Aaron (her husband) and saw all the things he had done to their house (I was very impressed!). Then Ang and I stayed up until 12:30am talking and sharing. Very quality girl time. It also helps that we are a lot alike. We have similar personalities and struggles. It's always nice to talk with someone who gets you!

Before I left the next day, we went out to lunch. Here are some pictures of our lunch time fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty girls! Fun time! I'm glad you got to spend some time with Angela and Ava.