Thursday, August 23, 2007

A laugh-out-loud kind of day...

Grammy and Silas jumping into the pool together...
Family picture before we left to go out to dinner and a show...all 18 of us!
An evening here just wouldn't be complete without a little karaoke or DDR (aka Dance Dance Revolution). This is Patrick taking his turn on DDR...
Sweet, sweet picture of: Jenna, 7, Uncle Kent, Silas, 5, Uncle Patrick and Kai, 9. We do have a good thing going on in this family!
There were so many things that I wanted to post tonight! If only I had all of the room in the world here!

Here are a few good things:
Cindy and I rode bikes into town to a coffee shop which ended up being (round trip) an 11 mile ride...we laid out for an hour, which left me sunburned...Psalm 66...all of the guys went fishing and brought back A TON of fresh fish...during dinner Silas told out waiter when he brought the food out "my stomach was so ready for food"...after dinner, Silas danced for us (video to come) and played air guitar...we saw quite a funny "Jamboree" show...Cindy peeling out of the parking lot...stopping at Dairy Queen at 11pm...when we got home, we all stood around our computer and watched videos of Silas - they are hysterical! And now finally, we are in bed.

I'm so sad to think that this refreshingly fun vacation is nearly over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me.