Monday, May 26, 2008

Horray for finished kitchens!

Okay, maybe it's the moment I've been waiting for! My kitchen is done. Finished! Whole! I love it. I even made scones yesterday morning to serenade the new kitchen :) I love the counter tops and I love the new sink. Even though it was hard and a hassle most of the time, it was worth it!

Here is a video tour of the kitchen. Please excuse me as I have not showered today. I just got up and went to the grocery store. Also, excuse my sassy face at the end of the video. I did know that I made this face. Either way, enjoy my new kitchen with me....

12 comments:

Jason and Sarah said...

Your kitchen looks amazing!

Coffman Family said...

Stunning!

Steph said...

BEAUtiful! It really looks great and I am glad, for your sake, that it's done and that you love it!

Why are home improvements so hard and time consuming?! Brrr!

Anyways, congrats on you gorgeous kitchen make-over!

Erin said...

I was JUST thinking today that I have yet to see "after" shots of your kitchen and was hoping that surely it was finished by now! So happy to see a live tour with your happy(sassy!) face and happy voice! Love it!! Great job!

Jen said...

looks fab, Ashley! well done! :)

Baby Hancock said...

The bright yellow is totally you!! Glad it's done and you can enjoy it now!

Lynnette said...

Very nice I too like bright yellow love your decorations.

Courtney said...

It looks great! Can I come see it (and you) in person sometime soon?

Beth said...

I'm so happy for you that it's finished! Thanks for the tour! :)

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

Grace and I watched your video and she loved it! She remembers making cookies with you. :)

Nathan & Sarah said...

Your kitchen looks wonderful, you did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Gramma loved it! She had to watch it twice ::grin::