Saturday, January 10, 2009

Help a girl out...

So, about the sign I made for the nursery. I like it. But I feel like there needs to be more color or something to it. I played around with a few ideas and found some things at Babies R Us that I would like to get for the room too.

Here's what I got:

The sign with added, random letters... This is just the sample. There could be more letters.
Back to the stars...

And these are the cute things I found for the wall at BRU...

So, what do you think? What should I do? I'm open to your suggestions as well. I will definitely do the sign (one way or another!) and the wall hangings. Oh, and if it means anything to your vote - I'm 98% sure we're going to do red gingham curtains with a little red rug in the middle of the room.

I didn't realize how pressing this issue would be!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

I like the stars. Those wall hangings you found look like they really belong, though--I'd go for those. (Plus your B is for Benjamin sign.)

This definitely should be a pressing issue...it might not be a full eight weeks until the little guy makes his apppearance!

Anonymous said...

I love the ones from BRU but I love the B for Benjamin sign too. I vote both.

T@R@ said...

i am a fan of the wall hangings plus your sign with the stars :)

Beth said...

I like the stars with the wall hangings. :)

Anonymous said...

definitely stars

Jeannie said...

what? no camo bedding? poor patrick.

mom of 3, hater of cheese and birds said...

Terry says nunchucks for the room...my vote is stars or little dots, to match the dots on the BRU hangings. :)

The Royal Garcias said...

stars. def. stars