Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cute baby :)

Just a few little pictures of Benjamin. This is my new favorite outfit (Thanks, Aunt Alicia!). Isn't he too precious?! Oh my soul! He grows up more every day. Some days I love that, other days it makes me so sad.

Thinking about me, I'm guessing, or maybe food. Probably food.
One of my favorites from today, I think.
Laying down and talking...as usual.
Bright eyes!
You probably can't tell from the picture, but he was wiggling and shaking around. His arms and legs were going crazy. I'm surprised the picture didn't come out blurry :)

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Thinking about Mommy=Thinking about food :)

Morgan said...

he is getting so big! his cheeks are so rosy! i just want to squeeze him!!

mama cindy said...

Oh yes, he is a cute baby!! Precious pictures! Can't ever get enough of them.

Love you!

Jen said...

ok those rosy cheecks are the cutest!