Thursday, March 17, 2011

Homemade bubbles...

Maybe your child does not love bubbles or maybe they do. Mine does. And because he's just two, they get used up very easily. For instance, a little cup of them disappeared just a few minutes ago. Lucky for me, I have a very honest child. When asked where the bubbles were he simply said, "Piper's water". Sweet boy.

Instead of buying bubbles this spring and summer, why not make your own? It's so easy and I bet you have everything on hand. Plus, it's so much cheaper. And I feel a ton better about bubbles ending up in the dog's water or on the ground or in shoes if I didn't just spend $10 buying them!

Here's the recipe:

Homemade Bubbles!

1 cup water
2 tablespoons light karo syrup or 2 tablespoons glycerin
4 tablespoons dishwashing liquid

(I used karo syrup and it worked great!)

Enjoy!!!




1 comment:

mama ciindy said...

What?? No pictures???