Saturday, April 9, 2011

32 and some...

I'm nearing the end. I can {barely} see the light. Knowing that B was a week late, I'm not letting myself get too excited about only have 7 1/2 weeks left. But, I mean, I'm excited to be done. And to see Beta. And for him to have a name. And to run ;)

I took some pictures today. I plan on taking maternity pictures again, but I'll wait a few more weeks. I was 35 weeks pregnant with B when we took them before. But I'm doing much better at taking pictures this time around...somehow. And I was much "rounder" with Benjamin. This time I think I'm more "pointy". My belly, that is. But that's just my opinion.

Ugh. Patrick took this. But I wanted to document my "this-is-what-I-look-like-from-behind" self...

And Bam! Sideways. I'm pretty sure I'm 32 weeks and four days. It was hot out today and I just got back from taking Benjamin for a walk. So you know: walking for a mile and a half and pulling a wagon {with a toddler in it} is kind of hard when it's so hot out and you're 32 weeks pregnant. No wonder people were staring at me as the drove by!

Okay. Here I am in the mirror again. With my great tank top. That may not fit too much longer :)
My current perspective of the floor...
Being consistent with the belly shots...
A family photo from last summer - June maybe. Anyone remember when I looked like that? And B was that small? And, well, Patrick looks exactly the same. He just has different glasses now.
And so you don't think I only wear workout clothes...although I would. Don't tempt me.

Yeah for a baby and a growing belly! I'll be sure to post maternity pictures when we do them AND pictures from our next ultrasound :)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

you look stunning!!!!!!