Thursday, April 14, 2011

Swistle!!!

I don't know if I told you, or not, but...I sent a request to Swistle {like I threatened to earlier in my pregnancy} and she posted a response today!!!! Does anyone else read Swistle? Am I the only one? I can't be. She's so great at baby name suggestions!

Anyways! Go see her response! You'll totally know our four names now and our middle name list. How funny that we spent hours last night deciding on two names {which we pretty much did} and now I have a slew of choices from Swistle. Better, or worse. I do not know.

I'm beside myself with excitement here, folks! :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

i absolutley LOVE her response to you!!!!!! Looks like Beta is gonna have a pretty sweet name!!!!

Nathan & Sarah said...

Her response is wonderful... what great name choices! Looking forward to hearing Beta's name and seeing his precious face.