Thursday, April 14, 2011

This is where I want to be...

...right now. I want to be in France right now.

Can you believe it's almost been a year since our last France adventure? I just asked Patrick if we could go next week and he said, "Sure." Although, I'm pretty confident it was not an honest answer. I can still fly for two more weeks!

Somedays, I just miss France. Because I love it there.

Anncey

Me in Anncey on Mother's Day after Patrick and I went on a date. Blissful.
Benjamin's first time in the ocean. The Mediterranean Ocean. In Antibes.
Group shot. Same place.
Paris.

1 comment:

Luke's Mom said...

I know you would prefer to go with Patrick but maybe the two of us can sneak away :) We could just put the boys together in a room and they probably wouldn't miss us for at least an hour or two--we could make it a sixth of the way there. Only kidding. Love Lake Annecy--great memories!