Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Le *sigh*

Here I am. Really. I'm around. I'm just so out of touch with my blog and the internet world. I kind of like it.

I'm emotionally exhausted. And we've been on the go for the last two weeks. These words bless my soul:

See this? This is the gorgeous sky I'm privileged to see down here in OK. I love that God made the sky just like this some days. I'm humbled that He's teaching me right now. Someday, I'll tell you all about it. Until then -- just look at His glory!


My boys are such precious gifts. I love making them smile and laugh. Benjamin doesn't laugh as easily as Andrew right now because this season of being two is awfully hard on him. I don't remember being two, but I guess it's not very easy. And from my observations, being five months old has it's up and downs. Generally, though, it's up. So Andrew smiles a little more.

Oh HEY! Andrew is five months old now! And *almost* sitting up. And *almost* getting his first teeth. And *absolutely* moving like crazy {the boy scoots on his belly to get what he wants!}. And *suddenly* learning to be demanding. And *loves* being in my arms. And is *finally* sleeping in his own bed, but not through the night. Patrick is most pleased by this. I'm coming to grips with it. But I'm the one who, with blurry eyes and stumbling feet, makes my way through the house, up the stairs and into a little baby room to nurse at some random point in the wee hours of the morning. I think I'll come to grips with it when I'm sleeping through the night :)


1 comment:

Courtney said...

I totally see you in that last picture of A! I think I have seen you make the same face. :)