Friday, October 21, 2011

Work of art

Benjamin loves to draw or color or paint. And just recently he has started making pictures on purpose. As in drawing a giant flower, or a dragon, and telling me what he drew.

I found a great idea on pinterest, but I can't seem to find the link now. Either way I copied that idea and ran with it :)

This newly decorated wall was super cheap and the perfect way to display all the pictures B makes! A can of spray paint, a little time and voila! I got two frames from the Dollar General for $6 total and then the other three frames from Hobby Lobby for $23. I removed the glass and painted away. If you had frames on hand that you weren't using that would be a perfect way to save money!

I'm super pleased with how this turned out -- and it looks great with my newly painted kitchen (my love is so incredible!).

So, what do you think???

No comments: