Friday, December 16, 2011

Brothers.

I think I could do a post every week titled "brothers" and it be completely different each time. Seriously. They crack me up and make me want to pull my hair out and bring me waves of uncontrollable joy all at once. I love that.

I do think I'm going to have quite a bit of fun with these boys in a few years. I just can't wait to see what they get into together. I'm so glad the Lord knows what He's doing and chose to make Benjamin and Andrew brothers. They are quite a pair!

Today we were leaving Sam's Club and a woman walked up to me and said, "Oh, I love little boys! I just had a boy after three girls. He's so wonderful. And it's so different, boys are so different. You know?" I told her I did not know because I only have boys -- and I'm okay with that for now :)

Things I learned this week:
*Baby toys are just as inticing and wonderful to toddlers.
*Pez and chocolate covered almonds are the way to potty training around here.
*Laying down and playing on the floor with my boys = sheer awesomeness.
*I do not manage my nap time time well. :)

Big boys like baby toys, too. Now we know.
Is B has stickers, AR thinks he should have stickers.

Just one of my sweet baby. He's the only one I can get to be still enough and look at the camera. I'm taking advantage of this now. I know what 6 months from now looks like when you want to get a picture ;)







Just a random story. Benjamin likes to have the high chair very close to him during lunch so he can entertain Andrew. The other day I had given AR some puffs and B was eating, so I was in the kitchen making a salad. Andrew started fussing and then B reached over to him and said {very sweetly}, "Don't worry little buddy, your mommy and daddy are coming back soon."

Good grief. I was right there, not even 10 feet away. And they have the same mommy and daddy. And I laughed out loud. In fact, I'm laughing about it right now. I love these boys!!!

No comments: