Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Like daddy....

My boys, well, they are daddy's boys.
They LOVE daddy and both of the light up when he gets home.
And mostly prefer to hang out with him on a regular basis.

And let me tell you, they are lucky boys!
I love seeing how Patrick interacts with them, loves them and plays with them.

Like playing with an exercise ball.
Note Andrew "smiling" for the camera!



Andrew lays like this frequently during boys play time.  I'm still trying to figure it out.  But, needless to say, this boy loves his blankies.
As a random side note:  Here are some pictures of Andrew's "cheese" face.  He calls my phone and camera "cheese".  And for now, I'll take as many pictures of him as I can get!






 And here are my boys outside finishing the planter around the deck.  Being in the dirt is a favorite -- of all three of them!

Andrew notices me.  Hence, cheese!




No comments: