Monday, September 24, 2012

Short and sweet.

This is how Andrew looks at me.  
A lot.


He is a special guy.  
He's so sweet and affectionate.
He's so strong willed and a risk taker.
He loves being about people.
He loves talking to people.
He loves to be in his crib.
He loves to sit and read books.

He's just this great mix.
I can't wait to see how he grows.
As in, I hope he gets a little taller because he is only in the 30th
percentile for height and weight.
And he is still wearing 12 month clothes.  
But I do look forward to seeing the man he becomes.


Also.
He got FIVE teeth over the last three days.
And that explains why he's been a little irritated and not sleeping too great.
I mean, five is a lot.
Three molars and two...other ones.

                                                                        The end.

I love Andrew Reid McBride!


No comments: