I could go on and on about my sweet husband and the ways I treasure him, but for today you get 10!
1. Despite having a big presentation on Tuesday, he chose to have lunch with us after on Monday instead of getting back to work immediately.
2. He remembers to have "Ashley nights" during this busy season of family/work/seminary/flock.
3. He is great at rationalizing and helping me see the fine print and big picture as we make decisions.
4. He grows a beard out because he knows I like it.
5. He eats whatever I make for dinner and is always thanking me for cooking. Which makes the boys thank me, too.
6. He frequently feeds my coffee addiction on Sunday mornings.
7. He is great at playing tag and duck duck goose. Which makes it more fun for me when we all play :)
8. He leaves notes for me on the bathroom mirror.
9. It's always fun to dream and make plans with him.
10. He lets me read my journal to him, and listens the entire time.
*Tell me something you love about your husband!*