Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I choose now.

Right now, life is happening. My life. And I want to be apart of it.

Right now, my babies are growing.  And I don't want to miss it.

Right now, my husband is ready to take me on adventures.  And I want to go.

Right now, my present isn't perfect -- but it's my present.  And I don't want to blink and it be gone without any memories or any fun or any part of me with it.

Right now, I choose to be apart of my present.  I choose joy.  I choose grace. I choose laughter. I choose to embrace whatever the Lord bring my way.

I choose my present over any sort of perfection -- because I'm confident that's where all life's goodness comes from...

From Lindsay Letters -- here
PS -- I am IN LOVE with this print.  And a thousand other things over at Lindsay Letters.  Check it out!

1 comment:

young wife&mom said...

my sister in law is friends with Lindsay! she had a hand made address stamp made for me a few Christmas' ago! love her stuff too and love your post. hope you are having fun with your little crew.