Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A THREE year old questionnaire {Andrew}

How old are you? {holds up three fingers} two.
How tall are you? big 
How much do you weigh? three
Who is your favorite person? God
What is your favorite toy? Momma {he likes flashlights. and balls. and imaginex knights}
Favorite book? Dogs and dogs {aka. Go, dogs, go!}
Favorite movie? Pick-pick-able Me 2 {Despicable Me 2}
Favorite TV show? Tiger's neighborhood 
Favorite food? mac n cheese 
Favorite fruit? cantaloupe, blueberries
Favorite snack? cheese
Favorite drink? crystal light
Favorite activity? be like my brudder
Favorite school work? basketball hoop
Favorite color? Mayer {but I would say orange :)}
Favorite sport? soccer game
Favorite song? Do-a-deer {Sound of Music}. He also said "Jesus loves me" and "abc's"
Favorite animal? giraffe. monkey.
Favorite game? I spy with my wittle eye
Favorite outfit? a shirt
Favorite holiday? my birthday
What do you need in bed when it's time to go to sleep? my pillow. my sleeping bag. blankies. flashlight!
Best Friend? Mayer and Brixton. Benjamin is my brudder.
When I grow up I want to be? big like an elephant.
Nicknames? Andrew! {B calls him "ang" sometimes. I often call him my sugar Andrew...}
Thing I am really good at? big brudder. {which is true! He is so west to E;use and cares for her so well!}

Some other stats:
Clothing size: 2T or 3T, depending on the brand 
Shoe size: 8.5
Height:  38 inches
Weight: 32 pounds

1 comment:

mama cindy said...

it's very important that you have everything with you in bed...just in case....Love that boy!!