Monday, March 14, 2011

Two years young...

Because it's Benjamin's birthday, I just need to put pictures on here. I mean, who doesn't want to see day of birth pictures...and one year pictures...and two year pictures? :)

This boy has brought so much joy into our lives. He always brings a smile to my face and has taught me more than he'll ever know. My little boy has no idea what a miracle he is and how many people prayed for him before he was even conceived! Oh my soul, I simply cannot put into words what a treasure Benjamin is to me (or his daddy!).

So here is B just seconds after he came out. Want to read his birth story? :)
And our little man sleeping on daddy...
First birthday!!! Want to see more pictures of that fun day? Here ya go! :)
My sweet two year old! Full of energy, smiles, love and tantrums. All boy. No fear or inhibitions. Sweet to the core.
Although the last two years have gone by so fast, I've made the most of them and have really enjoyed Benjamin (and being a mom!). I get warm fuzzies when I just think of this little boy. I love that!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my most favorite Benjamin, ever!!!

2 comments:

mama cindy said...

He is a true miracle!! Love him to pieces!!!

Al said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!